– Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
– Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
– Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
– Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
– Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
– Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
– Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
– Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
– Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
– Manage situations on the ground
– Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
– Proven sales track record, extra points for Healthcare/Pharma Sales track record
– Proficient in customer support is a plus.
– Excel in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
– Strong in English.
– Proficiency in Malay, and English (Both Written & Verbal). Proficiency is Chinese will be an added advantage.
– Market knowledge and insights, preferably healthcare, insurance, pharmaceuticals and/or wellness
– Excellent Communication and negotiation skills, across all levels
– Ability to build rapport.
– Strong focus on execution and Drive for results
– Time management and planning skills.
– Willing to learn
– Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
– Most importantly, passionate for business development