The back end developer is responsible for creating components and features on the server-side, that allows indirect accessed by user through a front end application and system.
You shall be tasked with creating, maintaining, testing, and debugging the entire back end.
This includes the core application logic, databases, data and application integration, API, and other processes taking place behind the scenes.
• Write code and tests, build prototypes, solve issues, profile and analyze bottlenecks
• Support and collaborate with other software team engineers in getting to the bottom of
issues and come up with robust solutions
• Manage and review code contributed by the rest of the team and work with them to get it
ready for release
• Create and maintain documentation around features and configuration to save users time
• Take initiative in improving the software in small or large ways to address pain points in your
own experience as a developer
• Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems on the cloud
• Optimization of web applications for performance and scalability
• Develop automated tests to ensure business needs are met and allow for regression testing
• BS, MS, and/or PhD degree in computer science, math or a related technical field
• Expertise in developing Python/Django based applications.
• Experience in Django REST Framework, Celery, uWSGI, supervisor, ejabberd technologies.
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not
limited to: Java, PHP, C/C++, C#, Objective C, Python, Golang
• A solid understanding of software construction
• The ability to naturally follow good development practices like test automation, CI/CD, source version control, etc
• An awareness of the following technologies: MySQL, Redis, Memcached, xDocker, Kafka, Git, Jenkins
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Experience in HealthCare, iOT, Artificial Intelligence, Bluetooth Integration, IEEE11073 will be a plus.
• Keep code easy to maintain and keep it easy for others to contribute
• Design perform, robust APIs to support mobile and desktop clients