– Design & build advanced applications for iOS platform
– Design and code for scalable applications that support a big user base of millions.
– Feedback in architectural, design and product discussions
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
– Take initiative to upgrade your skills and trying new technology trends and sharing the
same with the team.
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
– 4+ Years of experience on working with iOS platform with 2+ Years Swift coding
– A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C, OOPS, Cocoa Touch, XCode, NodeJS, C++
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
– Experience in HealthCare, iOT, Artificial Intelligence, Bluetooth Integration, IEEE11073
will be a plus.
– Engineering Graduate on IT/Computer/Electronics with a minimum of 65% Marks